|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 12:48 PM EST||
STAMFORD, Conn., Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Trim your trees and fill your stockings with new ornaments and toys from GIANTmicrobes, Inc. (www.giantmicrobes.com), the innovative designers of collectible toys inspired by the microscopic world.
Like other GIANTmicrobes® products, the new additions are humorously educational toys modeled on electron micrographs, enlarged a million times actual size. Each includes an image and information about the microbe it represents. The 100+ microbes range from the infectious (Common Cold) to the catastrophic (Ebola Virus) to the anthropological (Brain Cell) to the wonderful (Amoeba).
• GIANTmicrobes® Primordial Putty with collectible figures
• Inside-out reversible Cancer cell doll that is curable
• White Lab Mouse: unsung hero of medical miracles
• GIANTmicrobes® Wreath box of ornaments
The entire collection is popular worldwide with college students, medical professionals, parents, educators, collectors, kids of all ages – and anyone with a sense of humor!
New GIANTmicrobes® Primordial Putty – Each petri dish of orange putty includes a different collectible figure (Flesh Eating, Black Death, Ebola or Anthrax). Perfect stocking stuffers! (SRP $7.95)
New GIANTmicrobes® Wreath Box: Five mini microbes dressed up for Christmas: Stomach Ache Gingerbread Man, caroling Sore Throat, Frosty the White Blood Cell Snowman, angelic Nerve Cell, and Amoeba in sparkly gold lame, only available in this set. (SRP $24.95)
Available November 14
New GIANTmicrobes® Originals: Cancer: Cancer happens when good cells turn bad. But the GIANTmicrobes® Cancer doll is reversible – so you can cure the bad cell! (SRP $12.95)
Link live November 14: http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/products/cancer.html
New GIANTmicrobes® Originals: Plasma: Blood is thicker than water – and so is plasma! (SRP $9.95)
Link live November 14: http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/products/plasma.html
GIANTmicrobes® Originals: Norovirus: This highly contagious stomach flu hangs out and causes trouble in crowded places. (SRP $9.95)
Link live November 14: http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/products/norovirus.html
Available November 27:
GIANTmicrobes® Originals: Liver: Handling holiday eggnog is just one of the 500 functions performed by the body's largest organ. (SRP $9.95)
Link live November 27: http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/products/liver.html
New GIANTmicrobes® Originals: Lab Mouse: Not a creature was stirring…not even the GIANTmicrobes® White Lab Mouse BALB/C. ($14.95 SRP)
Link live November 27: http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/products/whitemouse.html
About GIANTmicrobes, Inc.
Founded in 2002 by Drew Oliver, a former editor of the Harvard Lampoon, GIANTmicrobes, Inc. (www.giantmicrobes.com) is a fast-growing global brand which distributes its products in drug stores, bookstores, museums, science centers, hospital gift shops, educational catalogs, and gift shops worldwide, as well as the company's website, www.giantmicrobes.com.
SOURCE GIANTmicrobes, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks