|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 12:48 PM EST||
SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Big-D Construction (www.big-d.com) will break ground on a new Testing Laboratory and Change House project for Big West Oil on Tuesday, November 13, 2012. A groundbreaking ceremony will be held at 11 am at 333 West Center Street in North Salt Lake to celebrate the commencement of the project.
Big West Oil is constructing a new Fuel Testing Laboratory that will provide us with the most modern technology to insure that Big West Oil continues to produce the highest grades of fuel for the consumer. This project will be one of several upgrades to our facilities at the refinery as we meet the needs of our growth and to ensure that our facilities are the safest place for our employees to work.
About Big West Oil
Big West Oil is a subsidiary of Flying J Management, formerly Flying J, Inc who has been refining crude oil since 1986. Big West Oil processes up to 30,000 barrels of low sulfur crude oil per day and 93% of our crude is converted directly into all grades of gasoline, diesel, propane and fuel oil. We employee 200 people at our North Salt Lake Refinery and in our Ogden, UT Corporate Office.
About Big-D Construction
Big-D Construction Corporation has more than 44 years of experience in providing Design-Build, General Contracting and Construction Management services to customers from a wide variety of industries. As one of the largest construction companies in the country, Big-D employs more than 800 associates throughout the western United States. Regional offices are located in Salt Lake City, Ogden and Lindon, Utah; Pleasanton, California; Phoenix, Arizona; and Jackson Hole, Wyoming. For more information, please visit www.big-d.com.
Snapp Conner PR for Big-D Construction
SOURCE Big-D Construction
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks