|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 11:47 AM EST||
BOSTON, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Greater Boston Association of REALTORS® (GBAR) has approved a donation of $10,000 to the National Association of REALTORS® Relief Foundation to support association members and other property owners who suffered damage or the loss of a home, business, or other personal property as a result of Hurricane Sandy. Funds for this donation come from the Greater Boston Real Estate Board Foundation, which is supported, in part, from voluntary contributions made by GBAR members during the annual dues billing process. The donation will be disseminated via state REALTOR® associations in affected areas, and 100% of the monies donated to the REALTORS® Relief Foundation will go to the victims of this disaster. To learn more about the Greater Boston Association of REALTORS®, visit www.gbar.org.
SOURCE Greater Boston Association of REALTORS
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks