|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 11:44 AM EST||
BOSTON, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- At a meeting held today, the Board of Trustees of eUnits™ 2 Year U.S. Market Participation Trust II: Upside to Cap/Buffered Downside (the "Fund") (NYSE MKT: ETUB), a closed-end investment company, voted to hold the Annual Meeting of Shareholders of the Fund on Friday, February 15, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. (EST). The meeting will be held at the principal office of the Fund, Two International Place, Boston, Massachusetts 02110. Proxy materials will be mailed on or about December 21, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 6, 2012. Shareholders will be asked to vote on the election of all ten Trustees of the Fund.
The Fund is managed by Eaton Vance Management, a subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV), based in Boston, one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating back to 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $198.2 billion in assets as of September 30, 2012, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment strategies and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of providing exemplary service and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors. For more information about Eaton Vance, visit www.eatonvance.com.
SOURCE Eaton Vance Management
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London