|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 11:38 AM EST|
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) today announced that management will make a presentation regarding the Company at the Stephens Fall Investment Conference in New York, New York on Wednesday, November 14, beginning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The presentation is being audio webcast live and can be accessed on the Internet at http://wsw.com/webcast/stph19/bkd/ as well as through the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.brookdaleliving.com. A replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's website for 30 days after the date of the presentation.
About Brookdale Senior Living
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. is a leading owner and operator of senior living communities throughout the United States. The Company is committed to providing an exceptional living experience through properties that are designed, purpose-built and operated to provide the highest-quality service, care and living accommodations for residents. Currently the Company operates independent living, assisted living, and dementia-care communities and continuing care retirement centers, with 648 communities in 36 states and the ability to serve approximately 67,000 residents. Through its Innovative Senior Care program, the Company also offers a range of outpatient therapy, home health and hospice services, primarily to residents of its communities.
SOURCE Brookdale Senior Living Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks