|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 10:17 AM EST||
KANSAS CITY, Kan. and NEW YORK, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Aratana Therapeutics, a biopharmaceutical company developing innovative medicines for cats and dogs (companion animals), today announced that it will participate in Leerink Swann's November Management Access Days, taking place November 19 - 20, 2012, at Leerink Swann's headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts.
On November 19, 2012, Steven St. Peter, M.D., President and Chief Executive Officer of Aratana, will host one-on-one meetings with investors. He will be joined by Louise Mawhinney, CPA, Chief Financial Officer, and Linda Rhodes, V.M.D., Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer of Aratana Therapeutics.
About Aratana Therapeutics
Aratana Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company positioned to deliver high quality new medicines that address significant therapeutic needs for cats and dogs (companion animals). Aratana licenses and develops proprietary, patent-protected compounds acquired from human pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and then develops strategies to maximize the value of the programs for the animal health market. For more information, please visit www.aratanatherapeutics.com.
SOURCE Aratana Therapeutics
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?