|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 10:15 AM EST||
ARLINGTON, Va., Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cyber security and privacy company, Lunarline, will be at the Corporate Gray Security Clearance Job Fair on Friday, November 16. The event will be held from 9:00am to 12:30pm in the Waterford Reception Center in Springfield, VA and is free and open to transitioning U.S. Military Service Members, Veterans, and military spouses. Lunarline is seeking to fill positions at all levels of employment, from interns to senior level management. A Lunarline recruiter will be available at the booth to answer any questions.
As a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Lunarline's executives and employees have had first-hand experience in transitioning from the military into cyber security. Lunarline CEO, Waylon Krush, stated, "As Service Disabled Veterans, we know personally how important it is to use the very same values instilled in us through our experience with the Armed Services in our careers after returning home. Those values of honor, integrity, commitment, teamwork, and excellence are all used every day working in cyber security."
For more information about all current job openings at Lunarline, visit http://lunarline.catsone.com/careers/.
Lunarline is a leading cyber security and privacy provider to the US Federal Government, as well as private industry. Our unique approach to cyber security combines our proven products, specialized services, and certified training together as a complete solution customized for the success of your cyber mission. Lunarline is an accredited FedRAMP Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO).
LUNARLINE: SOLUTIONS BUILT ON SECURITY™
For more information, visit www.lunarline.com.
Sarah Hamilton, Human Resource Manager
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks