|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 10:15 AM EST||
CHICAGO, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- During the most recent meeting of their Board of Directors, Sasser Family Holdings, a 4th generation, family-held transportation asset services and management company, elected Shad Peterson as President of Sasser Family Holdings. Fred Sasser will continue to serve as Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Directors for the organization.
"Shad being elected to the role of President illustrates that we are all only temporary stewards of the business, the future belongs to the coming generations. In operating and growing this business, we are not just supporting our current team and business community, but we are responsible for handing down a business that is stronger and more competitive, so that the next generations can do the same." said Fred Sasser, CEO.
Shad Peterson represents the 4th generation of the Sasser family and has served within the organization since 2005 when he joined the organization as President of subsidiary business, Union Leasing. Since that time, Shad has been a key figure establishing a secure foundation for the future growth and expansion of the business.
"We are very fortunate to have a strong set of family values that has enabled us to stay committed to the businesses for nearly 85 years. These same values are reflected in our businesses and have been at the core of our stability and growth. I look forward to carrying this forward to prepare us for the next generations."
Peterson additionally holds the title of Chief Operating Officer of Sasser Family Holdings, as well as head executive of each of the subsidiaries business units. Mr. Peterson has spent 20 years in the transportation and strategic consulting services industries with an education background in economics and government.
About Sasser Family Holdings: Sasser Family Holdings, Inc. is a 4th generation, family-held transportation asset services and management company with roots dating back to 1928. Subsidiary business units and investments include Chicago Freight Car Leasing Co., Union Leasing Inc., CF Rail Services LLC, Chicago Freight Car Leasing Australia Holdings and NxGen Rail Services. The subsidiary units are leaders in providing customer focused rail and vehicle transportation equipment solutions including asset leasing, fleet administration management, asset repair and maintenance, and innovative technology services throughout North America, Australia, and Europe.
SOURCE Sasser Family Holdings, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London