|By Business Wire||
|November 12, 2012 10:13 AM EST||
Wingspan Technology, Inc. has launched its official marketing site for Wingspan eTMF, a cloud-based electronic trial master file. The site, www.mywingspan.com, contains a number of features designed to educate the market on the Wingspan product as well as the general benefits of implementing eTMF systems in pharmaceutical and clinical research organizations.
Designed by marketing associate Meghan McKeown and graphic designer Joe Poppa, the site includes product information, relevant white papers and information regarding product demonstrations and free trials. An eClinical Blog, to supplement the company’s current twitter feed (@eClincal_news), will feature pieces on paperless clinical trials, eTMF and the cloud written by Wingspan’s industry experts. The site was built by Michael and Daniel Hopkins at Oblique Ideas.
Wingspan Technology, Inc. is a leading provider of document management solutions and the maker of the content-management software line, DocWay. The company, founded in 1996, is dedicated to providing innovative technology solutions to high-profile organizations. Wingspan's talented engineering team offers in-depth industry knowledge and experience to companies in pharmaceuticals and the life sciences.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher