|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 08:42 AM EST||
LONDON, November 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Aditi Technologies (www.aditi.com) announced today its' scheduled GoCloud8 event in London in collaboration with Microsoft. GoCloud8 is one of first previews of Windows 8 and Microsoft Cloud convergence, globally. Microsoft and Aditi Technologies will host over 30 CIOs at GoCloud8 breakfast session at the Cavendish Hotel, on 13 November, 2012, London.
Interested parties can register for the breakfast session at http://www.gocloud8.com/Windows8_Application_Development_london.aspx
"The convergence of cloud and mobility on a single platform is a game changer," said Pradeep Rathinam, CEO of Aditi Technologies. "GoCloud8 leverages the convergence opportunities offered by Microsoft's cloud, mobile and enterprise productivity platforms to seamless connect desktops, tablets and phones. Our customers across healthcare, financial services and e-commerce domains are aggressively leveraging this convergence to engineer great user experience and achieve scale."
Wade Wegner, Technology Evangelist and CTO, Aditi Technologies will be demonstrating real world Cloud8 cross-device applications which facilitate workforce agility and deployment scale.
"We are extremely excited, to unveil the impact on Windows 8 and Windows Azure on User experience. This is a new opportunity to drive better user engagement within Enterprise IT" says Kaushik Banerjee, Vice President -Europe, Aditi Technologies.
About Aditi Technologies
Aditi Technologies (www.aditi.com) is a technology services company, specializing in cloud based application and product development with offices in London, Seattle and Bangalore. Aditi is voted as one of the top three Microsoft cloud consulting providers globally, and one of the top five Microsoft technology partners in U.S.
About GoCloud8 CIO summit
The event series is co-hosted by Microsoft and Aditi across 12 cities in US and UK. The events features keynotes by Microsoft cloud leaders, demo of multi device enterprise and line of business apps and an interactive panel discussion with CIOs and CTOs on cloud adoption challenges and roadmap. GoCloud8 offers one of the first previews of the new Microsoft technology stack and its impact on enterprise IT roadmap. For more information visit http://www.GoCloud8.com
For more information, please contact:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks