|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 08:42 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:Global Green and Recycled Mobile Phone Market 2011-2015
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Green and Recycled Mobile Phone market to grow at a CAGR of 19.1 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the rapidly increasing mobile phone replacement rates. The Global Green and Recycled Mobile Phone market has also been witnessing the more stringent safety standards from regulatory authorities. However, the delay in awareness about negative effects of e-waste could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Green and Recycled Mobile Phone Market 2011-2015 has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Green and Recycled Mobile Phone market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space include CloudBlue Technologies Inc., Intechra, Redemtech, and SIMS Recycling Solution Holdings Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Corporate Mobile Recycling Ltd., Converge, Eazyfone, GEMS, Mazuma Mobile, PlanITROI, ReCell One Inc., ReCellular Inc., Regenersis plc, TechTurn, TES-AMM Ltd., and Trishyiraya Recycling India Private Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what will be the growth rate?
What are key market trends?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
01. Executive Summary 02. Introduction 03. Market Coverage Market Overview 04. Market Landscape 04.1 Market Size and Forecast 04.2 Five Forces Analysis 05. Geographical Segmentation 06. Key Leading Countries The US Canada UK Country-wise Segmentation by Revenue 07. Vendor Landscape 08. Buying Criteria 09. Market Growth Drivers 10. Drivers and Their Impact 11. Market Challenges 12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges 13. Market Trends 14. Key Vendor Analysis 14.1 Redemtech Business Overview SWOT Analysis 14.2 Intechra Business Overview SWOT Analysis 14.3 CloudBlue Technologies Inc. Business Overview SWOT Analysis 14.4 SIMS Recycling Solution Holdings Inc. Business Overview SWOT Analysis 15. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Green and Recycled Mobile Phone Market 2011-2015 (million units)
Exhibit 2: Global Mobile Phone Market 2011-2015 (million units)
Exhibit 3: Mobile Phones Recycled as a Percentage of New Mobile Phones Sold 2011-2015
Exhibit 4: Global Green and Recycled Mobile Phone Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 5: Global Green and Recycled Mobile Phone Market by Country-wise Revenue Segmentation 2011To order this report:Mobile_Telephony Industry: Global Green and Recycled Mobile Phone Market 2011-2015
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks