|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 08:40 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Perseus Telecom, a leading global provider of connectivity, today announced an upcoming panel session at the Low-Latency Summit on November 15, 2012 in New York. At the event, Dr. Jock Percy, CEO of Perseus Telecom, will discuss how trading firms can establish the best connectivity and infrastructure to reach new liquidity venues in emerging markets.
Dr. Percy will be speaking to leaders from the investment community, exchanges, broker-dealers and alternative trading systems in New York on an increasing area of growth for trading firms – leveraging opportunities in new liquid markets. As part of his presentation, Dr. Percy will speak to:
- The revenue opportunity in emerging markets, such as Brazil and Asia, and how trading firms are utilizing these markets for greater profit potential
- How participants can further assess connectivity and infrastructure that will give them the best latency profile and return on investment (ROI)
- The connectivity, co-location and proximity infrastructure that will give trading firms faster, lower latency connections
- How trading firms can monitor network performance and adapt to trading strategies in response to changes in latency levels, as well as support capacity planning and network optimization
To receive an outline of the session or to speak with Dr. Percy following the event, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes to the Editors
About Perseus Telecom
Perseus Telecom is an award-winning global provider and facilities-based licensed carrier of enterprise and financial telecommunications with a focus on ultra-low latency networks. In addition to the fastest route between USA and Brazil, Perseus Telecom recently announced the fastest trans-Atlantic route in April 2012, named QuanTA. The company also connects Asia-Pac and Europe with significant points of presence in Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, Hong Kong, London, Frankfurt, Stockholm, Moscow, Madrid, Milan and Dublin. Perseus Telecom works with the world's leading fibre assets and technologies to provide cost-effective, efficient and valuable network solutions for its customers.
Perseus Telecom Customers include: Banking, Trading, Finance, Fund Management, Broadcast Media and Entertainment Companies, Law Firms and Capital Partnerships, Global Manufacturers and Pharmaceutical Companies. The management team has decades of experience in major Tier 1 carrier companies and operates from offices in London, Dublin, New York, Chicago and Sao Paulo. For more information on Perseus Telecom, go to www.perseustelecom.com.
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Perseus Telecom
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks