|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 08:40 AM EST||
NORTHBOROUGH, Mass., Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tropical Temptation is a light, easy read for mystery lovers of all kinds. The characters in Susan LaDue's fictionalized memoir, "The Veranda" come alive in a new series, starring a seaside shop owner with a serious case of nosy parker.
Kristen Maroney is living the good life in the tropics. She owns her own boutique in the seaside town of Placencia, in the tiny country of Costa del Oro. She dates a hot casino manager, buys beach and resort wear from the best collections, lunches with friends, and watches TV with her Labrador retriever.
But when her friend Amelia's husband starts acting strangely, Kristen can't resist sticking her nose in where it doesn't belong. Over the strenuous objections of her boyfriend Conrad and her neighbor Liz, she asks questions all over town and before long she, Conrad, and her dog Buster are in over their heads. Kristen must summon all her intelligence and courage to protect the financial and emotional well-being of herself and her loved ones.
About the Author:
Susan LaDue is an author and freelance writer who lives and works in central MA. In addition to her writing she's an unrepentant animal dog enthusiast and cheerfully shares her home with a cocker spaniel and a Shetland sheepdog.
Before becoming a professional writer, she was a tenured professor at the University of MA, then a human resources manager at a Fortune 100 company. She has a Ph.D. in French from Yale University. In addition to her writing business, Susan owns a dog daycare and grooming business.
If you'd like more information Susan LaDue's novel, "Tropical Temptations," or would like to schedule an interview with the author, please email her: email@example.com. Or visit the author's website http://www.susanladue.com.
Purchase this book at http://www.amazon.com/Susan-LaDue/e/B008K3M1G0
Author website: http://www.susanladue.com.
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Susan LaDue
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher