|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 08:39 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:Global Distributed Control System Market 2011-2015
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Distributed Control System market to grow at a CAGR of 3.73 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand for DCS solutions in the Power industry. The Global Distributed Control System market has also been witnessing the emergence of open-source DCS solutions. However, the declining price of DCS solutions could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, Global Distributed Control System Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Distributed Control System market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include ABB Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Emerson Electric Co., and Siemens AG.
Other vendors mentioned in the report: Invensys plc., Yokogawa Electric Corp., General Electric Co., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Metso Corp., Omron Corp., Rockwell Automation Inc., Toshiba International Corp., Control Systems International Inc., and Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what will be the growth rate?
What are key market trends?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
01. Executive Summary 02. Introduction 03. Market Coverage Market Overview Key Offerings 04. Market Landscape 04.1 Market Size and Forecast 04.2 End-user Segmentation 04.3 Five Forces Analysis 05. Geographical Segmentation 06. Vendor Landscape 07. Buying Criteria 08. Market Growth Drivers 09. Drivers and their Impact 10. Market Challenges 11. Impact of Drivers and Challenges 12. Market Trends 13. Key Vendor Analysis 13.1 ABB Ltd. Business Overview SWOT Analysis 13.2 Honeywell International Inc. Business Overview SWOT Analysis 13.3 Emerson Electric Co. Business Overview SWOT Analysis 13.4 Siemens AG Business Overview SWOT Analysis 14. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global DCS Market 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global DCS Market by End-user Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 3: Global DCS Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 4: Global DCS Market by End-user Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 5: Business Segmentation of ABB Ltd.
Exhibit 6: Business Segmentation of Honeywell International Inc.
Exhibit 7: Business Segmentation of Emerson Electric Co.
Exhibit 9: Business Segmentation of Siemens AGTo order this report:Open_Source_and_Free_Software Industry: Global Distributed Control System Market 2011-2015
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher