|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 08:38 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:Industrial Casting Market in the US 2011-2015
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Industrial Casting market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 6.57 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the recovery of the Manufacturing sector. The Industrial Casting market has also been witnessing the steady replacement of ferrous castings with non-ferrous castings. However, the lack of effective product differentiation could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Industrial Casting Market in the US 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the US; it also covers the Industrial Casting market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space include Alcoa Inc., General Motors Co., and Precision Castparts Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are AMSTED Industries, Chrysler Group, Bradken Ltd, Consolidated Engineering Corp., Grede Holdings LLC, Ford Motor, Hitchiner Manufacturing Co Inc., Magellan Aerospace Corp., and ThyssenKrupp AG.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what will be the growth rate?
What are key market trends?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
01. Executive Summary 02. Introduction 03. Market Coverage Market Overview Key Offerings 04. Market Landscape 04.1 Market Size and Forecast 04.2 Product Segmentation 04.3 Ferrous Casting Market in the US 04.4 Non-ferrous Casting Market in the US 04.5 End-user Segmentation 04.6 Five Forces Analysis 05. Vendor Landscape 06. Buying Criteria 07. Market Growth Drivers 08. Drivers and their Impact 09. Market Challenges 10. Impact of Drivers and Challenges 11. Market Trends 12. Key Vendor Analysis 12.1 Alcoa Inc. Business Overview SWOT Analysis 12.2 Precision Castparts Corp. Business Overview SWOT Analysis 12.3 General Motors Co. Business Overview SWOT Analysis 13. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Industrial Casting Market in the US 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Industrial Casting Market in the US by Product Segmentation
Exhibit 3: Industrial Casting Market in the US by Product Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 4: Ferrous Casting Market in the US 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 5: Non-ferrous Casting Market in the US 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 6: Comparison of the Ferrous and Non-ferrous Casting Market in the US 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 7: Industrial Casting Market in the US by End-User Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 8: Automotive Market in the US 2011-2015 (million units)
Exhibit 9: Global Wind Turbine Market 2011-2015 (US$ billion)To order this report:Wind_turbine Industry: Industrial Casting Market in the US 2011-2015
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks