|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 07:10 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:Global Security Appliance Market 2011-2015
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Security Appliance market to grow at a CAGR of 10.12 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in sophisticated cyber security threats. The Global Security Appliance market has also been witnessing the increasing adoption of mobile personal computers (PCs). However, the increasing complexity of IT security could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Global Security Appliance Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Security Appliance market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Cisco Systems Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Juniper Networks Inc., and McAfee Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report: Array Networks Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., Fortinet Inc., F5 Networks Inc., IBM Corp., McAfee Inc., Microsoft Corp., and Palo Alto Networks Inc., SonicWALL Inc., Sourcefire Inc., Symantec Corp., Trend Micro Inc., and WatchGuard Technologies Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
TechNavio's research portfolio in the IT Security series includes reports on IT Risk, Authentication, Verification, Risk Management, Network Security, Web Security, Biometrics, Security Software, Mobile Security, Data Security, IT Security Management, Cloud Security, Incident Management, Firewall Security, Information Security Management, Vulnerability Assessment, Hardware Security, Data Loss Prevention, Deep Packet Inspection
01. Executive Summary 02. Introduction 03. Market Coverage Market Overview Key Offerings 04. Market Landscape 04.1 Market Size and Forecast 04.2 Global Security Appliance Market by Segmentation 04.3 Five Forces Analysis 05. Geographical Segmentation 06. Vendor Landscape 07. Buying Criteria 08. Market Growth Drivers 09. Drivers and their Impact 10. Market Challenges 11. Impact of Drivers and Challenges 12. Market Trends 13. Key Vendor Analysis 13.1 Cisco Systems Inc. Business Overview SWOT Analysis 13.2 Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. Business Overview SWOT Analysis 13.3 Juniper Networks Inc. Business Overview SWOT Analysis 13.4 McAfee Inc. Business Overview SWOT Analysis 14. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Security Appliance Market 2011-2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global Security Appliance Market by Segmentation
Exhibit 3: Global Security Appliance Market by Segmentation 2011 (percentage)
Exhibit 4: Global Security Appliance Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 5: Global Security Appliance Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011To order this report:Security_Systems Industry: Global Security Appliance Market 2011-2015
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher