|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 04:32 AM EST||
LONDON, November 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
More and more people are looking towards cruises as an alternative form of holiday, but some might not be aware of the huge range of cruises on offer.
From Fly Cruises to Cruise and Stay holidays, there are a number of different options to suit all tastes. Thomas Cook has a fantastic range of cruise holidays on offer and you could find the perfect cruise get-away today.
What type of cruise is best for you?
Cruise and Stay holidays
Cruise and Stay holidays are perfect for holidaymakers who want to explore the best of both worlds. This particular type of holiday lets travellers enjoy the luxuries of a cruise and the fresh feeling of being on open waters along with the typical adventures of a traditional holiday. Once arriving at your holiday destination, after enjoying a relaxing cruise journey, travellers can stay and soak up the country's culture for longer than they could with a typical cruise.
Cruise and Stay holidays can also be tailored to suit your needs. For example, you could opt for a pre- or post- cruise stay at your chosen holiday destination. This means you can take a flight to your holiday destination and stay for the length of time you wish and then take a cruise back, or vice versa.
Fly and Cruise
Fly cruises can be great if you want to cut out the journeying part and head straight to your holiday destination. With this type of holiday, you fly straight to the area you would be cruising around without wasting time getting there. However, some travelers enjoy the long journey and consider it an essential part of the cruise holiday experience, so it could be worth considering what kind of cruise you would like to go on before booking.
Thomas Cook can help you find your perfect holiday with numerous Fly and Cruise deals.
If you're looking to enjoy a cruise but don't want to commit to a lengthy voyage, a mini cruise could be ideal. It is typically a much shorter cruise than traditional cruise holidays and perfect if you want to enjoy a short break, usually for just two or three days. Mini cruises are great for those who are limited by time constraints or who are perhaps keen to experience a short cruise holiday before committing to a longer cruise holiday in the future. These are also becoming more and more popular with the more mature Hen and Stag parties.
SOURCE Thomas Cook
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks