|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 04:02 AM EST||
LONDON, November 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The UK's leading caravan experts reveal the biggest reason for their Owners to upgrade
The caravan park operator has revealed that 25% of existing Park Resorts Owners surveyed in 2012 upgraded their caravans to benefit from double glazing and central heating. In the survey, more Owners selected double glazing or central heating as the reason to part exchange their caravans than reasons such as layout, price or size.
This research suggests that the inclement weather in the UK throughout 2012 has led caravan Owners to take steps to ensure they can still enjoy their holiday home whenever they want, without sacrificing on comfort.
Sarah Vernon, Brand Manager at Park Resorts, explains:
"The unfortunate fact of life in England is that it's not always warm - even in the summer! That's why we offer a wide range of new and used caravans for sale with double glazing and central heating included as standard, for new customers and existing Owners alike. In fact, we currently have a 30% sale on selected stock across our 39 parks, meaning more customers can enjoy warmer caravans for less!"
The UK's leading caravan experts, Park Resorts, offer a range of static caravans for sale at 39 coastal locations. The teams on Park are always on hand to assist customers with their purchase, with a wide range of models suitable for both new and more experienced caravan buyers. New caravans are available from £19,995 and used from £9,995 - there really is a caravan holiday home fit for every budget.
Visit the Park Resorts website to view more information, order a brochure, arrange a visit or request a call back.
About Park Resorts
Park Resorts offer caravan holidays and caravan ownership across the UK coastline, including in Essex, Yorkshire, Kent, Sussex and Scotland. Whether looking for a family, couple or large group of friends, there's the perfect caravan for everyone. Both caravans for sale and holiday accommodation (from bronze, silver and gold) are available to suit all age groups and price limits, with a real emphasis on catering for the family.
For further media information please contact Kally Carder on +44(0)1628-526208 or email: email@example.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks