|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 04:01 AM EST||
MIGDAL HAEMEK, Israel, November 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Camtek Ltd. (Nasdaq: CAMT; TASE: CAMT) announced that it would be releasing its financial results for the third quarter of 2012 on Thursday, November 15, 2012.
The company will also host a conference call on the same day, starting at 10:00 am ET. Roy Porat, Chief Executive Officer and Moshe Eisenberg, Chief Financial Officer, will host the call and will be available to answer questions after presenting the results.
To participate, please call one of the following telephone numbers at least 10 minutes before the start of the call:
US: 1-888-668-9141 at 10:00 am Eastern Time
Israel: 03-918-0609 at 5:00 pm Israel Time
For those unable to participate, the teleconference will be available for replay on Camtek's website at http://www.camtek.co.il/ beginning 24 hours after the call.
ABOUT CAMTEK LTD.
Camtek Ltd. provides automated and technologically advanced solutions dedicated to enhancing production processes and increasing yields, enabling and supporting customer's latest technologies in the Semiconductors, Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) and IC Substrates industries.
Camtek addresses the specific needs of these interconnected industries with dedicated solutions based on a wide and advanced platform of technologies including intelligent imaging, image processing, adaptive ion milling (AIM) and digital material deposition (DMD). Camtek's solutions range from micro-to-nano by applying its technologies to the industries' specific requirements.
This press release is available at http://www.camtek.co.il.
This press release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future performance of the Company. These statements are only predictions and may change as time passes. We do not assume any obligation to update that information. Actual events or results may differ materially from those projected, including as a result of changing industry and market trends, reduced demand for our products, the timely development of our new products and their adoption by the market, increased competition in the industry, intellectual property litigation, price reductions as well as due to risks identified in the documents filed by the Company with the SEC.
Moshe Eisenberg, CFO
INTERNATIONAL INVESTOR RELATIONS
CCG Investor Relations
Ehud Helft / Kenny Green
Tel: (US) +1-646-201-9246
SOURCE Camtek Ltd
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks