|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 01:00 AM EST||
SEATTLE, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (CTI) (NASDAQ and MTA: CTIC) today announced that management will present at the Jefferies 2012 Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, November 14 at 3:00 p.m. Greenwich Meantime/ 10:00 a.m. Eastern/ 7:00 a.m. Pacific time in room Adelphi 3 at the Waldorf Hilton in London.
The presentation will also be webcast live with slides, and available for replay after the presentation. The webcast can be accessed at www.celltherapeutics.com.
About Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
Headquartered in Seattle, CTI is a biopharmaceutical company committed to developing an integrated portfolio of oncology products aimed at making cancer more treatable. For additional information, please visit www.CellTherapeutics.com.
Sign up for email alerts and get RSS feeds at our Web site, http://www.CellTherapeutics.com/investors_alert
SOURCE Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher