|By Business Wire||
|November 11, 2012 07:35 PM EST||
Inter BEE, TOKYO, Japan – November 12, 2012 – Aspera (http://asperasoft.com/), Inc., creators of next-generation software technologies that move the world’s data at maximum speed, will be showcasing the next generation of its core transport platform, fasp 3, at Japan’s International Broadcast Equipment Exhibition (Inter BEE) in Tokyo on November 14-16. Aspera’s high-speed transfer solutions will be demonstrated by its Japanese partners, CTC Laboratory Systems (hall 8, booth #8302) and Netmarks (hall 7, booth #7104).
The most universal and open core transport technology available today, fasp 3 extends the performance and flexibility of the Aspera software environment to support all high-speed data transfer and automation scenarios in media and entertainment. Aspera fasp 3 solutions deliver secure, maximum throughput performance regardless of infrastructure, file size and deployment model.
Aspera will also showcase breakthrough new solutions for digital media powered by fasp 3, including:
- Aspera transfer servers, Enterprise Server and Connect Server, for moving large digital assets over the WAN with unrivalled speed, bandwidth control, reliability and security
- Faspex 3.0, which enables users to publish files directly from cloud storage for secure, automatic global distribution
- Shares 1.0, which allows entire file repositories or selective portions, located on premise or in the cloud, to be shared for secure upload, download and management
- The next generation of its high-performance, multidirectional synchronization software, Aspera Sync.
Aspera recently opened a new office in Singapore to provide in-region support to its rapidly growing customer base and further drive business expansion in the Asia Pacific region. Aspera customers in Japan include NHK, Tokyo Broadcasting, Sony Music, Panasonic, Fujitsu and NTT.
Aspera is the creator of next-generation transport technologies that move the world’s data at maximum speed regardless of file size, transfer distance and network conditions. Based on its patented fasp™ (http://www.asperasoft.com/en/technology/fasp_overview_1/fasp_technology_overview_1) protocol, Aspera software fully utilises existing infrastructures to deliver the fastest, most predictable file-transfer experience. Aspera’s core technology delivers unprecedented control over bandwidth, complete security and uncompromising reliability. More than 1,800 organizations across a variety of industries on six continents rely on Aspera software for the business-critical transport of their digital assets.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://www.cisionwire.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher