|By Marketwired .||
|November 11, 2012 05:00 PM EST||
YOKOHAMA, JAPAN -- (Marketwire) -- 11/11/12 --
Blue Pearl Software, the provider of EDA software that accelerates RTL signoff for FPGA designs
11:00 to 11:45, November 15
November 15 and 16
To schedule an evaluation, meeting or demo, please click here.
For more information, please visit the Blue Pearl website.
For more information about EDSFair, please visit http://www.edsfair.com/e/
For information, on Blue Pearl's longest path analysis, please click here to read our article Find and Analyze the Longest Combinational Paths, Meet Performance Goals.
For information on how Blue Pearl enables SoC RTL analysis, click here to read our white paper, RTL analysis for complex FPGA designs using a Grey Cell methodology.
About the Blue Pearl Software Suite for FPGA RTL Signoff
The Blue Pearl Software Suite works with the Xilinx Vivado Design Suite running on Windows platforms. It includes linting, CDC analysis and automatic SDC generation. Its generated SDCs drive the efficiency of the synthesis and place and route phases of FPGA design implementation, and reduce iterations and overall design time. Its Visual Verification Environment makes it easy to use.
The company's collaboration with Synopsys offers an optimized flow that works with Synopsys' Synplify Pro FPGA synthesis software. Verilog, VHDL and SystemVerilog designers can automatically generate an exhaustive set of constraints that address false and multi-cycle paths that are compatible with Synopsys' synthesis flow.
About Blue Pearl Software
Blue Pearl Software, Inc. is a member of the ARM Connected Community, and provides EDA software that accelerates RTL signoff for FPGA designs. The Blue Pearl Software Suite checks RTL designs for functional errors and automatically generates comprehensive and accurate Synopsys Design Constraints (SDCs) to improve Quality of Results (QoR) and reduce design risks.
Visit Blue Pearl Software at http://www.bluepearlsoftware.com.
CDC: Clock Domain Crossing
EDA: Electronic Design Automation
FPGA: Field Programmable Gate Array
QoR: Quality of Results
RTL: Register Transfer Level
SDC: Synopsys Design Constraints
Visual Verification Environment is a trademark of Blue Pearl Software, Inc.
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
ValleyPR LLC for Blue Pearl Software
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks