|By Marketwired .||
|November 11, 2012 05:00 PM EST||
PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 11/11/12 -- Golden Age Resources, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: GDAR) announced today that it has completed its acquisition 100% of the issued and outstanding stock of Griffin Holdings and IT Solutions, Inc. Griffin is a cutting edge trending Technology Company with global consulting engagements and diversifying with a planned acquisition program underway.
The acquisition was finalized prior to the end of the Third Quarter and is retroactively effective to the Year Beginning January 1, 2012. Hence, GDAR's Third Quarter reporting shall reflect the effects of The Acquisition for the Third Quarter on a consolidated basis.
The Acquisition is the first of many planned acquisitions of GDAR, which is intended to immediately diversify its core business, and tremendously enhance shareholder value.
Additionally, discussions of a possible business alliance have begun with another IT Development - "App" developer and marketer. Many scenarios of Griffin Holdings and the Company approached are available and such combination could increase market share by many multiple occurrences.
Management feels the discussions are promising and feels within the next 30-45 days, a possible alliance could be initiated.
Certain statements in this news release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Rule 175 under the Securities Act of 1933 and Rule 3b-6 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and are subject to the safe harbor created by those rules. All statements, other than statements of fact, included in this release, including, without limitation, statements regarding potential future plans and objectives of the company, are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements.
Phone: (561) 472-2933
7711 N. Military Trail
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Phone : (561) 472-2933
Fax: (561) 472-2938
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks