|By PR Newswire||
|November 11, 2012 02:45 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On Monday, December 31, Coldplay will round off a memorable year by performing a very special co-headline show with JAY Z at Barclays Center, Brooklyn.
The New Year's Eve show will be preceded by two headline shows for the band, at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, CT on December 29 and at Barclays Center, Brooklyn on December 30. Naturally 7 will be the supporting act for the December 29 and 30 shows. The three year-end dates mark Coldplay's only remaining US shows for 2012.
This will be the second time in two years that Coldplay has celebrated the new year with long-term friend and collaborator JAY Z, the band having shared the bill with him at a Las Vegas concert in 2010. More recently, JAY Z performed onstage with Coldplay at the spectacular London 2012 Paralympic Games Closing Ceremony.
The two Brooklyn dates also mark the first shows that Coldplay has put on sale in NYC since September 2005.
Tickets for the Uncasville show will go on sale on Friday, November 16, at 10 AM ET, at www.LiveNation.com.
Tickets for the two Brooklyn shows will go on sale on Saturday, November 17, at 10 AM ET, at www.LiveNation.com.
Citi® cardmembers will also have access to presale tickets for the two Brooklyn shows beginning Tuesday, November 13, at 10 AM ET through Citi's Private Pass® Program. For complete presale details visit www.citiprivatepass.com.
Coldplay releases Live 2012, its new concert film / live album, on November 19.
About Live Nation Entertainment:
Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) is the world's leading live entertainment and ecommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five ecommerce sites, with almost 27 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling nearly 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
SOURCE Live Nation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks