|By Marketwired .||
|November 11, 2012 11:30 AM EST||
MUNICH, GERMANY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/11/12 --
OneSpin Solutions (www.onespin-solutions.com), provider of innovative formal assertion-based verification solutions for integrated circuit (IC) and field programmable gate array (FPGA) system-on-chip (SoC) designs
Will exhibit its broad range of verification solutions that include formal verification, equivalence checking, advanced linting and verification coverage analysis
At the IEEE Asian Solid-State Circuits Conference (A-SSCC 2012) November 13-14 in Kobe International Conference Center in Kobe, Japan, and the Electronic Design and Solution Fair (EDSFair 2012) November 14-16 in Booth #ECA-0008 at Pacifico Yokohama in Yokohama, Japan
To learn more about OneSpin Solutions, go to: www.onespin-solutions.com
For more information about A-SSCC, visit: www.a-sscc2012.org/
Details about EDSFair 2012 can be found at: http://www.edsfair.com/e/
About OneSpin Solutions
Electronic design automation (EDA) supplier OneSpin Solutions of Munich, Germany, was founded in 2005 as a spin-off from Infineon Technologies AG. It leverages more than 300 engineer-years of formal verification technology development and application service experience to enable design teams to avoid costly redesigns and respins, while dramatically cutting their verification effort and costs and time-to-market pressures. Market-leading telecommunications, automotive, consumer electronics, and embedded systems companies rely on OneSpin to reduce their verification effort and achieve the industry's highest possible verification quality. Email: email@example.com. Website: www.onespin-solutions.com.
OneSpin, OneSpin Solutions and the OneSpin logo are trademarks of OneSpin Solutions GmbH. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For more information, contact:
Public Relations for OneSpin Solutions
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher