|By PR Newswire||
|November 10, 2012 12:00 PM EST||
BALA CYNWYD, Pa., Nov. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Kayak Software Corporation ("Kayak" or the "Company") (Nasdaq- KYAK-News) relating to the proposed acquisition by Priceline.com Inc. ("Priceline").
Under the terms of the transaction, Kayak shareholders may elect to receive either cash or stock with a value of $40.00 for each share on Kayak common stock they own. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by the Board of Directors of Kayak for not acting in the Company's shareholders' best interests in connection with the sale process to Priceline. Specifically, the investigation seeks to determine if conflicts of interest played a role in the transaction as, following the merger, Kayak's current management team will continue to manage Kayak's operations.
If you own shares of Kayak stock and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the proposed transaction, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at Brodsky & Smith, LLC, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, by e-mail at email@example.com visiting http://brodsky-smith.com/502-kyak-kayak-software-corporation.html, by calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90.
SOURCE Brodsky & Smith, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher