|By PR Newswire||
|November 10, 2012 11:56 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The largest investor in the acquisition of 915 Broadway, Hadar Funding continues its fast-paced growth in the New York City real estate market and beyond. The 20-story, 250,000-square foot building is located in one of the hottest office and retail areas of the city, known as "Silicon Alley" due to its attractiveness to tech firms. The area has the lowest vacancy rate in the country.
"915 Broadway has all the ingredients of an exceptional investment," said Richard Hadar. "Below market price, best office market in the country, one of the top retail corridors in the city, and lots of upside growth."
The property currently has a lot of underutilized space, which will be optimized to strengthen its retail presence and increase the building's value significantly.
Richard Hadar is a premier real estate investor, entrepreneur and philanthropist. As founder of Richard Hadar Funding, LLC, Hadar is best known for his investments over the last two decades in such signature properties as: the Citicorp Center; 1 East 57th Street (now the LVMH building) and Studio 54. Hadar is also the co-chair and founder of The Richard and Mica Hadar Foundation which supports young artists and scholars by providing academic scholarships, mentoring and career guidance.
CONTACT: Tager and Company LLC, Dave Tager, +1-212-626-6703
SOURCE Richard Hadar Funding
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks