|By PR Newswire||
|November 10, 2012 11:54 AM EST||
PHOENIX, Nov. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- U-Haul asked for volunteers and got the gracious help and effort from Gold Star Mother, Kathryn Cross and Max Sabrin, Saybrook Fire Department to coordinate and assist in delivering 54 trucks from Connecticut to the American Red Cross Warehouse in Jersey City. They are currently traveling South on I-95, with the help of Connecticut State police providing an escort. The caravan of U-Haul trucks will be arriving at Vince Lombardi Service Station between noon and 1 p.m. for a brief break and then make their way to the American Red Cross Transportation Warehouse.
Of course the American Red Cross needs a total of 200 U-Haul trucks in which 107 have already been delivered and more being delivered today but there is still a big need for volunteers to assist in completing this effort.
U-Haul and the American Red Cross need volunteers to assist with getting the trucks into the hands of the American Red Cross as quickly as possible so that much needed supplies can be delivered to the many residents of New York and New Jersey who are still feeling impacts of the horrible devastation left by Superstorm Sandy.
Kathryn Cross, 860-796-3469
Max Sabrin, 860-857-5300
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks