|By PR Newswire||
|November 10, 2012 09:40 AM EST||
NORMAN, Okla., Nov. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association (PIABA), an international bar association comprised of attorneys dedicated to the representation of individual investors in disputes with the securities industry, today announces the newly elected 2013 Directors and Officers of the Association.
At its October Annual Meeting in Austin, Texas, Scott C. Ilgenfritz of Tampa, Florida was installed as the 2013 PIABA President. Mr. Ilgenfritz is a partner with Johnson, Pope, Bokor, Ruppel & Burns, LLP, where a major focus of his practice is representing investors in arbitration proceedings against stockbrokers and investment advisors. He has been a member of the Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association since 1997, and has served on PIABA's board of directors since 2008.
Other officers include Jason Doss of Atlanta, Georgia, Executive Vice-President/President Elect, Glenn Gitomer, Radnor, Pennsylvania, Secretary, and William Jacobson, Ithaca, New York, Treasurer. Re-elected directors include Mr. Doss, Mr. Jacobson, and Richard Lewins, Dallas, Texas. Elected to their their first terms as a director were Lisa A. Catalano, New York, New York and Marnie Lambert, Columbus, Ohio.
"PIABA is extremely fortunate to have such a highly qualified and dedicated group of individuals joining on its board of directors. Collectively, they bring many years experience in representing investors in their disputes against the securities industry. I know they will work well together to forward the mission of PIABA in promoting the interests of all public investors in all arbitration forums," said Robin Ringo, Executive Director of PIABA.
If you have questions concerning this notice, please contact:
Robin S. Ringo
Executive Director, Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association
SOURCE Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks