|By ACN Newswire||
|November 10, 2012 09:21 AM EST||
The workshop will run 15th & 16th November 2012, in Makati, Manila. Employees of delegates' organisations attending the Summit are entitled to receive a 25% discount off the workshop fee.
The 2-day workshop will provide an overview of the global and local real estate markets, physical and capital markets, will be presented to consider the scene for investment. All asset classes will be studied, highlighting the critical supply and demand factors appropriate for each asset.
Participants will learn capital market valuation techniques; financial modelling basics; research analysis; and presentation - for analytical investment purposes. The participants will be given an assignment to provide them with an opportunity to present their investment analysis to a "Mock" Investment Committee, comprised of subject matter experts, applying the materials learned in class. The participants will work together in presenting and analysing the investments, providing the setting for real-world analysis and application.
- Describe the role of an analyst and identify research data for the purpose of investment analysis
- Interpret and analyse the real estate cycle and quadrants
- Examine real estate sectors and identify their main attributes
- Using Excel basic and advanced formulas, construct financial models and evaluate the outcomes
- Prepare a presentation and propose an investment opportunity to potential investors
- Identify and assess investment risk
Who should attend?
This workshop will be of interest to real estate professionals across all sectors who would like to gain a better understanding of the real estate investment market, such as asset managers, fund managers, investment bankers, project managers, valuers, developers and analysts. This is a technical workshop, you will be required to bring along your laptop which must have at least Microsoft 2003 loaded, and you should be familiar with Excel.
This workshop qualifies for: The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) CPD hours.
For more information on the Summit, please visit http://reis.tpgi.org/.
For more information and registration for the Workshop, please visit www.aprea.asia/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=81&Itemid=165.
The Asia Pacific Real Estate Association (APREA) is uniquely positioned to provide education and training programs that meet the specific requirements of the real estate market. As the leading professional body representative of participants in publicly traded real estate throughout Asia, APREA is at the forefront of industry developments and is able to draw on the most qualified practitioners and expertise from all sectors and across the region. Its membership comprises listed real estate companies, listed real estate trusts, unlisted property funds, investment managers, investment banks, property securities fund managers, institutional investors, real estate consultants, corporate advisors, stockbrokers, investment advisors and universities.
APREA's achievements in education and information dissemination, and focus on improving the general real estate operating environment, have firmly entrenched it as the leading representative body for the industry in the region. In particular, its achievements in driving regulatory improvements within the listed real estate trust sector extend beyond existing markets and pave the way for the emergence of new markets in other Asian countries. For more information, please visit http://www.aprea.asia.
Source: Asia Pacific Real Estate Investment Summit
Rozana at APREA Institute +65 6438 1110 email@example.com Ed Gallinero Programme Director Asia Pacific Real Estate Investment Summit Philippines DID: +65 6846 2706 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2012 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher