|By PR Newswire||
|November 10, 2012 09:01 AM EST||
JERSEY CITY, N.J., Nov. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Aniika (www.aniika.com), the only online curated bazaar for U.S consumers to shop for unique, limited-edition jewelry, accessories and home decor from emerging Indian designers has launched a Mega Holiday promotion for the 2012 holidays.
You can decide whether you want to indulge in a purely selfish shopping spree for yourself, pick up gifts for the holidays, or both, thanks to the fabulous discounts Aniika.com is offering.
Starting now through December 20th 2012, shoppers can now avail up to 20% off plus free shipping site wide for the holidays. In addition, every order will receive a fabulous free gift during this period.
"This mega promotion will help shoppers buy and gift unique, limited-edition designer products at great prices. As a company philosophy, we believe in providing our buyers with great prices all year around. But this promotion will enable them to buy these unique finds at never before seen prices," said Shamim T and Meghana Rao, founders of Aniika.com.
Launched in Oct 2011 by Meghana Rao and Shamim T, Aniika provides an online platform for shoppers in the U.S to buy limited-edition, unique lifestyle products directly from emerging Indian designers.
A buyer on Aniika enjoys the reliability and curation of a retail store together with the luxury of buying directly from an independent Indian designer. Aniika is the perfect shopping destination for those buyers who would rather buy designer products that are limited-edition and that tell a story over mass-produced products.
For press enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks