|By PR Newswire||
|November 10, 2012 09:01 AM EST||
GIBRALTAR, Nov. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Socialitize launches the next generation interactive social sports game: 2Bet2 Tournaments. Using real historical fixtures and odds and random weighted results players test their sporting knowledge against their friends and prove that they have the best sports knowledge out there.
Adriaan Brink, CEO of Socialitize comments, "On 2BET2 users can place social bets on the money line, spread or totals, as well as a number of half time/full time bets. 2BET2 hosts a large number of sports and leagues from around the world. 2BET2 Tournaments takes all these elements and wraps them up in an engaging game with quick results giving players instant rewards. Add to this the 2BET2 leader board in 2BET2 Tournaments and serious sports fans have the opportunity to prove they are the biggest fans around and challenge their mates to a Facebook game."
2BET2 is completely free. Players install the app, get a bonus for joining, and after an informative tutorial, get playing.
2BET2 is a free social sports betting game on Facebook. With informative up-to-date sports news of all major events including the Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Tennis, Motor sports, Rugby and Cricket, it offers players an opportunity to bet on anything from midweek European Champions League Soccer to the NFL on a Sunday evening. Signing up through Facebook, users are given a bonus, and after taking the optional tutorial, they can start playing 2BET2 games. 2BET2 Turbo gives players a chance to have a quick game where events settle every minute and 2BET2 Tournaments gives players the opportunity to test their knowledge against their friends for their BB$.
SOURCE Socialitize Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London