|By PR Newswire||
|November 10, 2012 08:15 AM EST||
DELRAY, Fla., Nov. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lifescape Solutions, a drug Treatment Center in Delray Beach Florida, has sent volunteer therapists to Hamilton, N.J. with the intention of helping the Recovery Advocates of America (a New Jersey based non-profit organization) join together to heal traumatized storm victims.
The Recovery Advocates of America, based in Hamilton, N.J. is an organization that endeavors to fight drug addiction through free community interventions, family support, educational workshops and sober fellowship. Paul Tessein, founder and President of Recovery Advocates stated, "We've worked with Lifescape Solutions before and know their work. When the storm hit they volunteered as they have before they are always there when we need them. We are lucky to have access to their expertise in our moment of crisis."
Lifescape Solutions at the request of Recovery Advocates has sent three national experts to give free hypnotherapy sessions, and psychological training to residents of New Jersey. Three therapists sent to help are Philip Diaz MSW, Lisa Alleva PhD and Paul Alleva MSW. Mr. Diaz MSW is the co-author of Healing Trauma the Codependency Connection and numerous other books on addiction, Mr. Diaz formerly work in White House Drugs Czar's office and was responsible for drug prevention policy for the U.S.A. Mr. Alleva is a certified clinical hypnotherapist with decades of experience in the addiction and trauma recovery field. He is also the author of several novels about recovery from trauma. Mr. Alleva, PhD is also a hypnotherapist and specializes in eye movement desensitization reprocessing as well as Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. She was formerly with the PBC Victim Services agency and is currently clinical director for LifeScape Solutions.
Having previously lived near the locations of Sandy's devastation, Paul Alleva states, "This is my hometown. My family and loved ones are living through this devastation. Being here is the absolute least I can do. I have lived through 9/11 and I understand the traumatic impact such devastation can have on the people who live through it. We are here to help in the best way we know how and will continue with this effort for as long as it takes."
SOURCE Lifescape Solutions
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks