|By PR Newswire||
|November 9, 2012 11:30 PM EST||
ALTADENA, Calif., Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- United Economic Development Fund, Inc (UEDF) is a 501©3 nonprofit organization structured under the laws of the State of California. UEDF's home base is located in the City of Altadena, and will expand operations to cities across the United States. UEDF's three year empowerment plan has a primary mission to foster economic growth through a revenue-sharing system.
UEDF will form alliances with individuals and businesses in an effort to formulate policies for leaders who will strengthen communities and create pathways to financial freedom. Funds will stabilize a financial resource base intended to create humanitarian programs, provide scholarships and educational training for youths, generate micro loans to existing entrepreneurs, and develop a networking environment capable of spurring business enterprises at the grass roots levels. These programs are currently in the pipeline for production. As the organization continues to expand, it is essential to continuously recruit, train and empower leaders from diverse backgrounds.
In view of the range and complexity of this agenda, it is necessary to build the operation in three phases. Phase I will concentrate efforts on recruiting leaders who will advocate the organization's mission, philosophy and goals. Phase II will create monetary funds through its revenue sharing program to include forming a credit union, implementing a debit card system, and disbursing loans to business enterprises. Phase III is the central phase of UEDF's framework. This stage determines the litmus test of how effective the infrastructure and internal operations of the organization have met its goals.
No organization works without the genuine interest of its constituents. It is UEDF's intent to be the catalyst for change, and make a difference. The organization is committed to renewing growth in a slow-moving economy. A core membership base of individuals from the public, private and non-profit sectors will make up the fabric of its alliances. Let's make a difference and move forward with change.
SOURCE United Economic Development Fund, Inc
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?