|By PR Newswire||
|November 9, 2012 08:15 PM EST||
DUBLIN, Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: JAZZ) announced today that the company will participate in three upcoming investor conferences. A live webcast of each presentation may be accessed from the Investors section of the Jazz Pharmaceuticals website at www.jazzpharmaceuticals.com. The conferences and presentation times include:
- Lazard Capital Markets 9th Annual Healthcare Conference in New York, NY on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. EST/1:00 p.m. GMT. Bruce Cozadd, chairman and chief executive officer, will provide a business update;
- Credit Suisse 2012 Healthcare Conference in Phoenix, AZ on Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. MST/10:30 a.m. EST/3:30 p.m. GMT. Bruce Cozadd will provide a business update;
- Piper Jaffray 24th Annual Healthcare Conference in New York, NY on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. EST/3:00 p.m. GMT. Kate Falberg, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will provide a business update.
An archived version of each webcast will be available for at least one week following each respective presentation on the Investors section of the company's website at www.jazzpharmaceuticals.com.
About Jazz Pharmaceuticals
Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc is a specialty biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing innovative products that address unmet medical needs. The company has a diverse portfolio of products in the areas of narcolepsy, oncology, pain and psychiatry. The company's U.S. marketed products in these areas include: Xyrem® (sodium oxybate) oral solution, Erwinaze® (asparaginase Erwinia chrysanthemi), Prialt® (ziconotide) intrathecal infusion, Luvox CR® (fluvoxamine maleate), FazaClo® (clozapine, USP) HD and FazaClo LD. Outside of the U.S., Jazz Pharmaceuticals also has a number of products marketed by its international division, EUSA Pharma.
SOURCE Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks