|By PR Newswire||
|November 9, 2012 07:20 PM EST||
CUT BANK, MT, Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Mountainview Energy Ltd. (TSXV: MVW) ("Mountainview" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has granted options to purchase 3,040,000 common shares of the Company at an exercise price of $0.41 per share pursuant to the stock option plan of the Company. The grant included options granted to directors and officers to purchase an aggregate of 2,165,000 common shares.
Mountainview Energy Ltd. is a public oil and gas company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange, with a primary focus on the exploration, production and development of the Bakken and Three Forks Shale in the Williston Basin and the South Alberta Bakken.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
SOURCE Mountainview Energy Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks