|By PR Newswire||
|November 9, 2012 06:30 PM EST||
LAWRENCEBURG, Ind., Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- United Community Bancorp (Nasdaq: "UCBA") announced today that the United Community Bancorp Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held at 12:00 p.m., local time, on Friday, December 21, 2012 at the Lawrenceburg Fire Department, Meeting Room, 300 W. Tate Street, Lawrenceburg, Indiana.
United Community Bancorp is the holding company of United Community Bank, headquartered in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. The Bank currently operates eight offices in Dearborn County and Ripley County, Indiana.
SOURCE United Community Bancorp
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks