|By Marketwired .||
|November 9, 2012 06:20 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/09/12 -- Elgin Mining Inc. (TSX:ELG)(TSX:ELG.WT) ("Elgin Mining" or the "Company") announces that the Company will release its third quarter 2012 financial and operational results after the close of business on Tuesday, November 13, 2012. A conference call and audio webcast will follow on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 9:00 am (Eastern Time) for management to discuss the results. This discussion will be followed by a question and answer period.
Live Dial-In Information
Toronto and International: 416-340-2217 passcode 4353516
North America (Toll Free): 866-696-5910 passcode 4353516
Participant Audio Webcast: www.elginmining.com
Replay Call Information
Toronto and International: 905-694-9451 passcode 8563306
North America (Toll Free): 800-408-3053 passcode 8563306
The conference call replay will be available from 2 pm (Eastern Time) on November 14, 2012, until 11:59 pm (Eastern Time) on November 28, 2012.
Elgin Mining Inc.
Elgin Mining is a Canadian based company focused on production at the Bjorkdal Gold Mine in Sweden, which surpassed its first millionth ounce of gold production in 2010, and the exploration and development of the Lupin gold mine and Ulu gold project, both located in Nunavut, Canada. In addition, Elgin Mining's portfolio includes a 29.5% interest in Auracle Resources Ltd., which is exploring the Mexican Hat property in Arizona, and an exclusive right and option to earn a 60% interest in Lincoln Mining Corporation's Oro Cruz (California) and La Bufa (Mexico) gold projects and to earn a 60% interest in North Arrow Minerals Inc.'s Contwoyto gold project located adjacent to the Lupin gold mine in Nunavut, Canada. Elgin Mining also selectively reviews opportunities to add advanced stage development projects to its portfolio. The Company has a strong balance sheet, generates cash flow from gold sales, and remains un-hedged.
For further information, please visit the Company's web site at www.elginmining.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher