|By PR Newswire||
|November 9, 2012 05:34 PM EST||
TORONTO, Nov. 9, 2012 /CNW/ - Upon considering the Agreed Statement of Facts filed jointly by Staff of the Commission, MBS Group (Canada) Ltd. and Balbir Ahluwalia on October 31, 2012 during the hearing on the merits, the Panel has issued its Decision in the above named matter.
A sanctions hearing will take place on January 10 and 11, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.
A copy of the Decision dated November 5, 2012 and the Agreed Statement of Facts and Respondents' Admissions are available at www.osc.gov.on.ca
OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY
JOHN P. STEVENSON
SOURCE Ontario Securities Commission
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks