|By PR Newswire||
|November 9, 2012 05:22 PM EST||
BETHESDA, Md., Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] will host a webcast live to discuss recently announced leadership changes on Monday, Nov. 12, 2012, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern. Bob Stevens, chairman and chief executive officer, Marillyn Hewson, president, chief operating officer and executive vice president, Bruce Tanner, executive vice president and chief financial officer and Jerry Kircher, vice president, Investor Relations, will provide an update on the leadership transition and answer questions.
The live audio webcast, along with a podcast version, will be available for download and can be viewed on the Lockheed Martin Investor Relations website at www.lockheedmartin.com/investor.
Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs about 120,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. The corporation's net sales for 2011 were $46.5 billion.
SOURCE Lockheed Martin
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks