|By Marketwired .||
|November 9, 2012 05:18 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/09/12 -- With the temperatures quickly dropping, signalling the beginning of the winter season, Sunwing Vacations is dropping their prices too with their new "Winter Super Sale".
With Sunwing's "Winter Super Sale", travellers can save up to 40% on select vacation packages to some of the most popular southern destinations and escape the winter chill. This is a limited time offer for vacation packages booked from November 10 and applicable to departures from January 6 to March 31, 2013.
Sunwing also announces the launch of its new "Price Drop Guarantee" to allow earlier bookers to do so with confidence. The new "Price Drop Guarantee" will be in effect as of November 9, 2012 for departures from February 1 to May 20, 2013 inclusive. Simply book a vacation with Sunwing before November 30, 2012, and if the price of the exact same vacation goes down, Sunwing will refund passengers the difference.
All Sunwing vacation packages include "Sunwing Airlines' Champagne Service", which features hot towel service, a choice of hot meals at lunch and dinner served with a choice of wine, and complimentary in-flight entertainment, including first run movies. For just $40 more per flight segment, travellers can upgrade to Sunwing's Elite Plus service, which features advance seat selection, separate check-in at a majority of airports, advance boarding, 30 kg baggage allowance, and extra legroom seats.
For more information, visit www.sunwing.ca. To book, visit your travel agent.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher