|By PR Newswire||
|November 9, 2012 03:46 PM EST||
CHICAGO, Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Brian Rotskoff, MD of Clarity Allergy Center announced today the opening of his third Chicago-land allergy, asthma, and immunology office. Located at 3000 N. Halsted Street in the heart of Lakeview, Chicago, this additional site is intended to better serve asthma and allergy sufferers throughout Chicago. Patients in downtown Chicago, Lakeview, and Lincoln Park will now have easier access to the full range of adult and pediatric allergy, asthma, and immunology services he provides.
Treatment of allergic rhinitis (hay fever), asthma, childhood nasal allergies, food allergies, mold allergies, obstructive sleep apnea, and sinus headaches are all available to Clarity Allergy Center patients. Their innovative immunotherapy program includes allergy shots (subcutaneous immunotherapy) and pain-free, custom allergy drops (sublingual immunotherapy). Under-the-tongue allergy drops are a convenient, at-home way to achieve long-term immunity from environmental allergies and pet allergies.
The new North Chicago Clarity Allergy Center location is in addition to the existing offices at 4801 West Peterson Avenue in North Chicago and 125 South Wilke Road in Arlington Heights. Practice owner, Brian Rotskoff, MD, received fellowship training at Northwestern Memorial and Children's Memorial Hospitals and treats the full spectrum of adult and pediatric allergic disorders.
"We're working to make ourselves more available to patients in the greater Chicago area," said Dr. Rotskoff. "We want them to make appointments when and where it's convenient for them." The Chicago and North Chicago locations offer convenient evening hours for after work and after school appointments, as well as Saturday appointments. The Arlington Heights office is available for Friday appointments.
In addition to ongoing allergy and asthma support, Dr. Rotskoff also provides specialized care for kids and adults with sleep apnea, chronic cough, allergic skin conditions, plus the diagnosis and treatment of sinus and migraine headaches.
Contact Clarity Allergy Center for a thorough diagnosis of your breathing conditions and a tailored treatment plan. 773-877-3500 or www.clarityallergycenter.com. Dr. Rotskoff is conveniently accessible from Lincolnwood, IL, Skokie, IL, Park Ridge, IL, Morton Grove, IL, and Niles, IL, Mount Prospect, IL, Palatine, IL, Elk Grove, IL, Buffalo Grove, IL, Bartlett, IL, Lake Zurich, IL, Schaumburg, IL, and Elgin, IL.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks