|By PR Newswire||
|November 9, 2012 03:44 PM EST||
CINCINNATI, Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- With so many 2013 vehicles flooding into the dealership, the time is now for consumers to get an outstanding deal on a new Ford in Cincinnati at Mike Castrucci Ford of Milford. The dealership currently has several promotions going on intended to hook consumers up with great deals while also making room for the 2013 models.
A great part of the promotions going on at the dealership is that consumers can get a great deal on both 2012 and 2013 models. For example, the dealership is currently taking stock of the popular new 2013 Ford Fusion. And while consumers can get a deal on the new version, the dealership is also featuring great deals on the remaining inventory of the 2012 Ford Fusion in Cincinnati.
Year-end sales are often some of the best opportunities for consumers to get new cars for reduced prices. This is clearly true at Mike Castrucci Ford of Milford, where consumers are leaving with new cars at discounted prices on a daily basis.
Mike Castrucci Ford of Milford stocks a full selection of new and used cars for the Cincinnati area. The dealership can be reached at 877-457-5458 or online at www.mikecastruccifordmilford.com.
Media Contact: Todd Williams Mike Castrucci Ford of Milford, 877-457-5458, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Mike Castrucci Ford of Milford
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks