|By Marketwired .||
|November 9, 2012 02:54 PM EST||
CARLSBAD, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/09/12 -- SPY Inc. (OTCBB: XSPY) today announced the date of its quarterly investor conference call to be on Thursday, November 15, 2012, at 1:30 p.m. PST.
SPY Inc. invites you to join the investor conference call on Thursday, November 15, 2012, at 1:30 p.m. PST. The dial-in number for the call in North America is 1-800-591-6923 and 1-617-614-4907 for international callers. The participant pass code is 63755958. The call will also be webcast live on the internet and can be accessed by logging on at investor.spyoptic.com.
The webcast will be archived on the Company's website for at least 60 days following the call. An audio replay of the conference call will be available for seven days beginning approximately two hours after the completion of the call on November 15, 2012. The audio replay dial-in number for North America is 1-888-286-8010 and 1-617-801-6888 for international callers. The replay pass code is 68953849.
We design, market and distribute premium products for hard core participants in action sports, motorsports, snow sports, cycling and multi-sports markets, which embrace their attendant lifestyle subcultures, crossing over into more mainstream fashion, music and entertainment markets. We believe a principal strength is our ability to create distinctive products for active people within the youthful demographics of these subcultures. Our principal products -- sunglasses, goggles and prescription frames -- are marketed under the SPY® brand. During 2011 and 2010, we also designed, manufactured and sold eyewear under the O'Neill®, Melodies by MJB® and Margaritaville® brands and in 2011, we decided to cease any new purchase orders of additional inventory for these licensed eyewear brands and do not expect any significant sales from these brands in the future.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks