|By Marketwired .||
|November 9, 2012 02:35 PM EST||
BLAIRSVILLE, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/09/12 -- United Community Banks, Inc. (NASDAQ: UCBI), announced that they will participate in the Sandler O'Neill + Partners, L.P. Financial Services Conference which will be held on Thursday, November 15, 2012, in Aventura, Florida.
Chief Executive Officer Jimmy Tallent together with Chief Operating Officer Lynn Harton, Chief Financial Officer Rex Schuette, and Chief Risk Officer David Shearrow will discuss the Company's business strategy and financial performance.
About United Community Banks, Inc.
Headquartered in Blairsville, United Community Banks, Inc. is the third-largest bank holding company in Georgia. United has assets of $6.7 billion and operates 27 community banks with 104 banking offices throughout north Georgia, the Atlanta region, coastal Georgia, western North Carolina and east Tennessee. United specializes in providing personalized community banking services to individuals and small to mid-size businesses and also offers the convenience of 24-hour access through a network of ATMs, telephone and on-line banking. United's common stock is listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol UCBI. Additional information may be found at United's website at www.ucbi.com.
For more information:
Rex S. Schuette
Chief Financial Officer
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London