|By Marketwired .||
|November 9, 2012 11:20 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/09/12 -- PennyStocks.com focuses on identifying the hottest small cap companies in today's market. We are the #1 source for the best penny stocks alerts.
Alerts for today are issued on the following stocks: BFDI, IMSC, SANP, and GRZG
Brekford Corp. (OTCQB: BFDI) - saw trading volume 20x higher than usual on Thursday after the Company was selected by the city of Baltimore to manage the largest combined automated speed and red light enforcement program in North America.
You can read more about BFDI here: http://pennystocks.com/reports/BFDI
Implant Sciences Corp. (PINKSHEETS: IMSC) - shares saw an incredible bounce back after hitting a low of 75 cents on Thursday. The stock closed in the green at $1.14 on tremendous volume.
You can read more about IMSC here: http://pennystocks.com/reports/IMSC
Santo Mining Corporation (OTCQB: SANP) - hit levels on Thursday it hasn't seen since the end of October. The Company announced on Wednesday that they have completed soil sampling on Water Claim.
You can read more about SANP here: http://pennystocks.com/reports/SANP
Grizzly Gold Corp. (OTCQB: GRZG) - closed modestly in the green on volume 16x higher than average after the Company announced the completion of the first phase of drilling on the LB Vixen property.
You can read more about GRZG here: http://pennystocks.com/reports/GRZG
This report is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. Information, opinions and analysis contained herein are based on sources deemed to be reliable and are subject to change without notice. A third party has hired and paid IO NewsWire one thousand two hundred and ninety five dollars for the publication and circulation of this news release. Accordingly, certain information included herein may be forward-looking within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. No representation, expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, completeness or correctness. We accept no liability for any losses arising from an investor's reliance on or use of this report. We do not and have not had any ownership interest in said third party of any kind.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks