|By PR Newswire||
|November 9, 2012 11:20 AM EST||
LONDON, November 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Sky Poker is the very best place to enjoy some online poker. Start playing now for an opportunity to win tournament tokens.
If you play enough free hands during the calendar month, you will get a chance to earn some tournament tokens. For example, play 20 hands in a month and you will be given a £1.10 tournament token, or play 50 hands and you will get a £2.20 tournament token. You don't even need to make a deposit to participate in this promotion or to use your prize!
This promotion is also open to newly registered, as well as existing customers. All tokens will be credited within five working days following the end of the previous month.
To use the tournament tokens that you have earned playing on free tables, you will need to have a fully registered account. This includes this includes having a registered credit/debit card in order for Sky Poker to carry out its customer verification process.
Players can only be awarded one poker token every month and it can only be redeemed once. Your token will expire in seven days from when it was granted, so be sure to use it in one of the many fantastic tournaments available at Sky Poker.
Finally, if you have a buy-in to a tournament that is less than the value of your token, you will not be refunded the difference of the buy-in. All Sky Poker tournament terms and conditions apply.
So even if you have a small budget for poker, you can still enjoy some fantastic matches and tournaments with Sky Poker. Simply register for an account now and you will have access to so competitive free poker!
For more information, or to start playing online poker now, visit the Sky Poker website.
Sky Poker is the British Sky Broadcasting's online poker division, which allows users to play poker online on their website and screens selected hands from various tournaments and cash games on Sky Poker TV, allowing players on the site to become the stars of the TV channel. Sky Poker focuses on poker online and UK poker players, with all play at the tables in pounds rather than dollars, as well as its own Sky Poker Tour around the country.
Sky Poker is licensed and regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC).
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London