|By Marketwired .||
|November 9, 2012 09:44 AM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/09/12 -- Constellation Software Inc. ("Constellation") (TSX:CSU) today announced that pursuant to the terms of the previously announced merger agreement, Constellation's subsidiary, N. Harris Computer Corporation ("Harris"), completed the acquisition of Computer Software Innovations ("CSWI") by effecting a "short-form" merger under Delaware law and CSWI became a direct, wholly-owned subsidiary of Harris. Following the merger, CSWI's stock will cease to be quoted on the OTC Bulletin Board.
About Constellation Software, Inc.
Constellation's common shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "CSU". Constellation Software is an international provider of market leading software and services to a number of industries across both the public and private sectors. The Company acquires, manages and builds vertical market software businesses that provide mission-critical software solutions. Further information about Constellation may be obtained from its website at www.csisoftware.com.
About N. Harris Computer Corporation
Harris is a leading provider of financial management and Customer Information Systems (CIS) software solutions. Since 1976, Harris has focused on providing feature-rich and robust turnkey solutions to Public Sector, Schools, Utility, and Healthcare agencies throughout North America. Harris' focus is on creating long-term relationships with its customers and ensuring that it meets the changing needs of its customers over time. Further information about Harris may be obtained from its website at www.harriscomputer.com.
About Computer Software Innovations, Inc.
CSWI is a provider of Financial Software Solutions to the public sector market. The CSWI software solutions have established CSWI as a major software provider to school districts and local governments in the southeastern United States. CSWI offers a fully integrated suite of software products from financials and human resources to revenues and citizen services.
CSWI also provides Technology Solutions and Cloud Services, focused primarily on the public sector market, particularly K-12 education. Its Technology Solution division delivers classroom and enterprise solutions including borderless networks, datacenter and virtualization, physical security and infrastructure, video collaboration and instructional technologies while also providing Hosted Voice, Hosted Email and Identity Management solutions.
More information about CSWI is available at www.csioutfitters.com.
Harris Computer Systems
Jerry Canada Jr.
President, Public Sector & Schools Group
(716) 207-8005 x221
Computer Software Innovations, Inc.
Constellation Software Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London