|By PR Newswire||
|November 9, 2012 09:23 AM EST||
TRINITY, Fla., Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Due to continued growth, Chairman of the Board and Owner James Brosious announces plans to expand and relocate his company FreightCenter, Inc. to a new office in northern Pinellas County beginning in 2013.
The freight service provider will relocate its Trinity-based operations to a larger corporate park in the Highland Lakes area of Palm Harbor. The move is expected to triple office space and allow for the addition of 60 new employees.
In anticipation of the move, FreightCenter is seeking resumes from interested applicants who are willing to start employment at its current office located at 7916 Evolutions Way. "We are looking for people who are willing to commute a short distance north for a few months," says HR Manager Tiffany Brown. "New hires can expect to continue working out of our new office in Palm Harbor after the new year."
Intending to increase staff by more than 30-percent, the company's expansion comes ahead of plans to double annual revenues for a fourth consecutive year. "We are outgrowing our current location in Pasco and the new office space will accommodate our existing staff, as well as make room for dozens of new account managers," says Brown.
The new location accommodates up to 170 staff members and supports further growth and development. The significant increase in square footage allows FreightCenter to provide an environment where its highly experienced and skilled team of account managers, corporate staff and development group can continue to support, develop and deploy its advanced transportation management software.
The physical address for the new corporate office will be announced in the first quarter of 2013. All phone numbers and email addresses will remain the same.
All interested candidates should send an email with their resume to the attention of Tiffany Brown at email@example.com.
Founded by James Brosious in 1998, FreightCenter.com is a third-party freight and logistics company developing Web-based tools that simplify freight shipping for both individual shippers and businesses. FreightCenter.com offers instant carrier rates and services for LTL, truckload, international, specialized, intermodal and trade show transportation. To see FreightCenter's customer reviews and testimonials visit our Website http://www.freightcenter.com/testimonials.aspx.
SOURCE FreightCenter, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks