|By Marketwired .||
|November 9, 2012 08:20 AM EST||
LONDON -- (Marketwire) -- 11/09/12 -- October is typically a slow month for retailers, including apparel stores such as Chico's FAS Inc. and Limited Brands Inc., as the back-to-school season is long gone and the holiday frenzy has yet to take hold. The presidential election could have constituted a major distraction this year, but major chains recently posted a solid 2.7 percent year-over-year improvement in retail sales in October.
www.WallStreetActive.com is unswerving when it comes teaching the new and pro traders on how to take the helm in a market environment that has been seeing waves upon waves of changes and reap the rewards of participating in various sectors. We invite serious traders to join our financial community so that they can benefit from our free analytical coverage on Chico's FAS Inc. (NYSE: CHS) and Limited Brands Inc. (NYSE: LTD) by signing up at
Looking forward to the holiday season, the National Retail Federation is predestining cautious optimism, as economic improvements in the U.S. have gone someway to boosting consumer confidence. However, spenders remain aware of potential turmoil ahead. Holiday sales are expected to increase by 4.1 percent year over year, with average budgets increasing to $749.51. Analyst opinion on Chico's FAS Inc. accessible for free at
Hurricane Sandy's devastation is a concern to the industry's November and possibly holiday spending. The full extent of the tragic super-storm's impact cannot yet be established but many are already questioning how much of families' discretionary income will be channeled away from holiday spending towards rebuilding and replacing. See what our analysts have to say on Limited Brands Inc. Follow the Link below
About Wall Street Active:
Walls Street Active offers topmost independent research and investment strategies with the sole purpose of consistently identifying stocks that provide the biggest return on investment for our subscribers. We provide sharp North American stock investing opinion with a truly outstanding success rate. Our goal is for likeminded traders to make a lot of money through our information.
Read our Disclaimer
Ravi S. Kapur
Telecommunication, Information & Data Manager
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks